- $5000p/n for 2 nights minimum
- $4750p/n for 5 nights minimum
- $4500p/n for 7 nights minimum *Rates negotiable for longer stays
High Season – minimum 5 nights;
18th September – 11th October 2020 (School Holidays)
22nd December 2020 – 27th January 2021 (School holidays & Festive Season)
1st April – 8th April 2021 (Easter)
9th – 28th April 2021 (School Holidays)
26th June – 18th July 2021 (Winter School Holidays)
18th September – 11th October 2021 (School holidays)
11th December – 31st Jan 2022 (School holidays & Festive season)
Low Season – minimum 3 nights;
23rd August – 17th September 2020
11th October – 21st December 2020
28th January – 31st March 2021
29th April – 25th June 2021
19th July – 13th August 2021
23rd August – 18th September 2021
12th October – 10th December 2021
Hamilton Island Race Week – minimum 7-nights;
20th – 28th August 2021
Festive Season – minimum 5-night stay;
22nd December – 9th January
AQUILA YOUR PRIVATE 4 BEDROOM, 4 BATHROOM LUXURY ISLAND HOLIDAY HOME ON HAMILTON ISLAND’S SECLUDED NORTH-EASTERN END.
Amenities & Bedroom Layout:
- 3 King Bedrooms with En-suites (Floorplan available on request)
- Kids Room with 8 King Single Rosewood Built-in Bunk Beds & Double Bathroom
- 12 Seater Dining Table, 10 Seater Dining Deck, Indoor and Outdoor lounges, Four
- 12-meter Family Friendly Mineral Pool, Fully equipped Gym, Rumpus Room & Laundry
- State of the art Entertainers’ Kitchen, Coffee machine, Bbq, Indoor and Outdoor Wine Fridges
- Waterfront Beach and Decks
- Private Airport Welcome & Transfer via two Golf Buggies
- Use of Two Electric Golf Buggies (seat 4 each) for the duration of your stay (Driver’s license/s required for those who intend to drive)
- Welcome Champagne
- Morning Turn up Service, up to 2 hours daily
- Wi-Fi & SONOS Surround Sound System
- Platinum Foxtel
- Perimeter Video Surveillance & Security Entrance
- Aesop toiletries & Antipode Sparkling Water
- Melbourne Roasted Coffee Beans for use in the inbuilt Miele Coffee Machine
- Fully Stocked Wine Fridge
- Functional Kitchen, everyday essentials provided
- Car Seat, BabyBjorn Cot & Ingenuity Baby Seat
- Property Manager on call
- Additional buggy hire (if more than 8 guests staying in-house we recommend considering this option).
- Chef prepared meals, made to order.
- Aquila Concierge Service – Take full advantage of the Islands offerings. Service available prior to and throughout your reservation. $150 Daily Fee.
- Turn Down Service. $150 – 2 hours per Evening (general tidy up and turn down service).
- Additional Cleaning. 2 hour turn up daily included, additional hours charged at $50 per hour.
- Linen Change – $450 per turn over
- Provisioning i.e. Groceries, Alcohol delivery collection (contact Property Manager for Delivery Address details).
- Stocked Wine fridge – charged for usage.
- Yoga instructor and/or Personal Trainer for a private session on Aquila yoga platform, gym or location of your choosing.